Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween from David and I!  We hope everyone has a fun day!  I vampire-ified this photo with www.picmonkey.com.  Isn't it fun? 

Halloween for us has already passed. I've never been a big Halloween person as far as dressing up goes, but I love the candy, the decorations, trick-or-treaters, and everything else that goes with it.  Our little neighborhood is over run with Americans so we had a TON (or heaps, as the Aussie's would say) of trick-or-treaters.  It was so fun!  I thought for sure I bought way too much candy, but I actually ended up running out. 

I can't believe that October has passed already.  It is already November 1st here!  Crazy.  In honor of November, Thanksgiving, my love for Instagram, and in an attempt to adjust my bad attitude about not being in the US for Thanksgiving, I'm going to try this little "Thankful" project for the month of November that I saw on the blog eighteen25.  Here is the link: http://eighteen25.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/thankful-book.html

Basically, the project is to create a "Thankful Book" by taking an instagram photo each day in November of someone or something you are thankful for, and tag that photo on Instagram with the hashtag #Novemberthankful.  At the end of the month, you gather all your photos into a fun Instagram Photobook using the Blurb website (www.blurb.com).  Check out their website for a better explanation and for a cute cover for your book that you can download for free. 
http://eighteen25.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/thankful-book.html

If you're not already, you should follow me on Instagram - Meggers315

One last Happy Halloween to everyone, and welcome to November!



2 comments:

  1. So happy to have you joining us... and all the way from Australia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Edward and Bella!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!